Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A New Project!

I am soooo excited to share that I have finally taken the first step in my Birth Project adventure.  I've created the site, a facebook group and an email address and now I just have to start gathering information to help it grow.

My plan is to build a go-to resource that women can use when planning their labor & delivery so that women can be prepared for the onslaught of choices, information and potential interventions that are thrown at them during their birth experience.  It can be so overwhelming and the right planning can help prevent some of that undue stress on laboring mamas.

Please check it out if you would be so kind.  And if you're feeling extra givey of your time, please take a moment to fill out the birth survey section if you are a mama.

Thanks!  www.birthproject.weebly.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment