Thursday, March 21, 2013

Three Months



My little bubble is 3 months old today.  Here are some notable achievements as of late:
- He sleeps from around 7pm - 5am (insert enthusiastic high five between Cam and I)
- He talks a lot, loudly and with serious eyebrow participation
- He wears 9-12 month clothing and continues to be a little hulk with multiple chins
- He can lift his head quite well during tummy time
- He now sits at the dinner table on my lap during family dinner which somehow makes him feel much more real as a forever member of our family

Here are some favorites from the last month:

He's growing out of his newborn baby look and looking like a reallll boy.
 



His hair is growing in, we're praying for blonde!
 

 

Sometimes he's still a little lazy during tummy time.
 

 
 
 And just a picture of his sweet little hand.
 

 
And for historical purposes, in my quest to get my pre-baby bod back will post my progress.  I'm 3lbs away from my pre-preg weight but definitely still more squishy than I was before.  I'm fully aware that eating healthy will only take me so far and sooner or later I'm going to have to figure out how to work exercise into my week.  Meanwhile, I'm working on a time machine that can freeze time for everyone but me.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment